SAT Verbal Boot Camp 9-12
Students prepare for the reading and writing sections of the SAT.
- SAT Reading: Information and Ideas
- SAT Reading: Rhetoric
- SAT Reading: Synthesis
- Sample Reading Test Questions
- SAT Writing and Language: Expression of Ideas
- SAT Writing and Language: Standard English Conventions
- Sample Writing and Language Test Questions
The enrollment limit is 12 students.
Class time is used for instruction, discussion, and exploration of strategies and tactics. Students complete readings and practice tests outside of class.
- Students must have a device with a microphone and a camera
- A device with a keyboard is recommended, but optional
- Students must have access to a printer
- Students must have a reliable internet connection
- In order to participate in the online version of the class, families will need to order a copy of the course textbook from Amazon (https://smile.amazon.com/dp/1457312190) or any other retailer of their choice.
SAT Verbal Boot Camp 9-12 Classes
||10/24 - 11/28